Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Time To Stop Hiding Behind A Mask!

One of the things I've noticed since I've been here is the confidence women seem to have as compared to those in the United States. Women wear a LOT less makeup here. If you plaster your face you will stand out. And I feel like women carry themselves differently, like they know they are beautiful and awesome and wonderful all the time just the way they are. Like they are driven and confident and ready to take on life's challenges. And I love it. I started wearing less makeup and I don't think I've ever felt this comfortable without it. I felt confident before, but it's like their confidence is catching :) .

Let me just say that I love being here. Every second of it. It's absolutely amazing. This weekend some friends and I are going to Nürmberg and we will be staying in our first hostel. Time for a little mini adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment